Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Post

Well, there has to be a first post I suppose! 

Today I decided I was going to start a blog and keep track of the store I opened and the craft show I am stocking for. I stocked my store with some of the things I have on hand, and I am hoping to get some more things done and stocked in there. Check it out Here :) 

I am a long time member of Cafemom and I love it there! You can talk to me there as MissElissa21. I can normally be found in the Craft Cafe group! How fitting since I feel like I am always crafting.


I talked to my Best Friend today about an adventure with a craft fair here in my small town and I think she is open to discussing it more. I attend it every year as a shopper, but I am really hoping to attend it this year as a vender. So far I think I have a good idea of what I want to sell there which is everything I hope to have stocked in my store. I'll let you know when I get that list compiled!


No comments:

Post a Comment